Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentine's Day Cards

I try to make cards for my kids for every holiday.  Sometimes I'm successful, other times I'm not.  This year for Valentine's Day, I didn't get the cards mailed until after Valentine's Day - but they were done, so I figured I'd send them out anyway.

I started with these vellum bags from Two Peas in a Bucket (I'm not sure of the manufacturer) and I adhered these print and cut designs from the Silhouette store that were monkey themed to the bag.  (Come on, nothing says Aunt Gina like monkeys.)


I punched tags out with a paper punch, stamped hugs and kisses on the tag and signed them.  I then stapled the tag to a lollipop.

Slid the lollipop with the tag into the bag and here's the finished version.
 

 And the stack of them.

Maybe if I start working on the St. Patty's day cards now, they'll be in the mail on time.  One can hope.

Supplies Used:

Monkey cards: print and cut file from Silhouette store
Stamp: Hampton Arts, Hugs and Kisses
Momento Ink - Rose Bud
Marvy Punch
Envelopes - Two Peas in a Bucket

No comments:

Post a Comment