Wednesday, February 20, 2013

LOAD, 213, Day 11, Eat Your Vegetables

Today's prompt was a lesson that you learned in adulthood.  I struggled with this prompt a lot and I really don't know why.  I've learned a lot of stuff, but to put those huge things on a scrapbook page just wasn't working.  So I decided to scrap that even though when you're a kid you say, I can't wait until I'm an adult so I don't have to eat my vegetables, you get older and find out that you do have to eat your vegetables and they might actually taste pretty good.

Process Video here:



Date of Photo: January 8, 2013; Date Page Created: February 18, 2013

Supplies Used:

Cardstock
Black: November 2012, Simon Says Stamp Card Kit
Basic Grey 6x6 Paper Pack, Serenade
Basic Grey, Serenade, DoWager
Basic Grey, Serenade, Bustle
Basic Grey, Serenade, Peacock

Alphas
Prima, Alphabet Stickers, Rosarian
American Crafts, Thickers, Dear Lizzy, Foam Letter Stickers, Merry

Embellishments
Twine: My Mind's Eye, Kraft Funday, Everyday Fun
Pot Luck Supper Cookbookin, Metal Rim Tags, KFS Tags
Tim Holtz, Idea-ology, Accoutrements, Shabby
Washi Tape: Martha Stewart, Woodland Paper Tape

Prima Decorative Border, Valenciennes Col Grace
American Crafts, Dear Lizzy, 5th and Frolic, Large Tags

Tools
Stampin Up Punch, Large Word Window

No comments:

Post a Comment