Friday, February 22, 2013

LOAD, 213, Day 17, Reading Companion

Today's challenge was to write a love letter to an inanimate object.  While I didn't really write a love letter, I chose to scrap about my kindle - which I really love.



Process Video:



Date of Photo: February 18, 2013; Created: February 18, 2013

Supplies Used

Paper
Heart Pattern Paper, Martha Stewart
Cosmo Cricket, 2wenty Thr3e, Paperback
Sassafras, Nerdy Bird, Arts and Crafts
My Mind's Eye, Stella and Rose, Gertie, Girly Diamond Paper
Basic Grey, PB&J

Alphas
Prima Alphabet Stickers, Tea Thyme

Inks
Momento Dew Drop, Rose Bud
Jenni Bowlin Paint Dauber, Malted Milk
Bic Mark It, Woodsy Brown

Embellishments
Kaiser Craft, Sparklets, Rouge
My Mind's Eye, Decorative Brads, Lost and Found 3, Ruby
Washi: My Mind's Eye, The Sweetest Thing, Lavender, Reason's Why
American Crafts Twine
My Mind's Eye, Lost and Found 3, Chipboard Elements, Ruby
Cosmo Cricket Element Deck, Tea for Two
Studio 112 Tags, 30-596740

Tools
Office Depot Date Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment