Thursday, February 21, 2013

LOAD, 213, Day 13, With Love

Today the challenge was to do something on your page that you've never done before.  At first I thought, I will just use my Studio Calico kit.  I just subscribed and this would be my first time using it, but then I realized that I also used enamel dots for the first time and I used mist as a paint.  I love how this layout turned out.


Process Video Here:



Date of Photo: May 7, 2011; Date Created: February 16, 2013

Supplies Used: (Kit: Studio Calico, February 2013)

Paper
Pebbles, Seen and Noted, Hello
Studio Calico: Vellum with Chevron Pattern
Basic Grey for Studio Calico, XSC-026

Alphas
American Crafts Remarks, Sotheby's

Embellishments
Labels: Studio Calico Kit
Die Cuts: Silhouette Store
Enamel Dots, My Mind's Eye for Studio Calico, SCED02
Wood Veneer Butterflies, Studio Calico

Inks
Maya Mist, Raspberry Pink
Sharpie Marker
Momento Dew Drop, Rose Bud
Distress Ink, Pumice Stone

Tools
Sizzix, Tim Holtz, Regal Flourishes Embossing Plate
Dear Lizzy Date Stamp, Neopolitan

KI Memories Stamp: Icons, Crazy Love

No comments:

Post a Comment