Sunday, February 3, 2013

LOAD, 213, Day 2: The Perfect Day


The prompt for today was to scrap your perfect day.  The minute the prompt was read, I thought about this picture.  I haven't scrapped a lot of the pictures from our time in Jamaica - I really should get on that - but this one immediately came to mind.  Stew and I were caught on the covered cabana when the rain came.  As the journaling says, "even rain can't damper paradise."

Process Video:



Supplies Used:

Pattern Paper
My Mind's Eye, Miss Caroline, Dilly Dally, Planks
Basic Grey, PB&J, Sunny Day

Ink
Distress Ink, Weathered Wood
Black Pen: Smash

Embellishments
My Mind's Eye, Lost and Found 3, Oliver, Chipboard Stickers
My Mind's Eye, Lost and Found 3, Oliver, Cardstock Stickers
My Mind's Eye, Miss Caroline, Howdy Doody, "Lovely" Pins and Buttons
Washi Tape: Stash
Jenni Bowlin, Embellished Butterflies, Yellow

1 comment: