Tuesday, February 26, 2013

LOAD, 213, Day 19: Bounce, Bounce, Bounce

Today's challenge was to scrapbook an Eeyore or a Tigger in your life.  Since I am Eeyore, I decided to scrap about a Tigger and when thinking about this, I thought about all of the energy all of my kids have.  They definitely are bouncing, bouncing, bouncing.  As I was going through pictures looking for one to scrap about for this theme, I happened upon this picture of MNP.  He's definitely a Tigger.  He's almost bouncing right out of this picture.

Process Video:


Date of Photo: November 24, 2012
Date Layout Created: February 19, 2013

I mention MercyTiara in my video.  Her blog can be found here. 

Supplies Used:

Paper
Echo Park, Scoot, Dots
Echo Park, Scoot, Fire Trucks
Echo Park, Scoot, Stripes
Echo Park, Scoot, Helicopter

Alphas
Thickers, Sprinkles, White
Thickers, Rootbeer Float, White
October Afternoon, Mini Market Stickers, Indigo and Cream

Inks
VersaColor, Imperial Blue
Bic Mark It, Deep Sea Blue

Stamps
Studio Calico Roller Date Stamp
Smash Roller Date Stamp

Embellishments
Bella Blvd, Midterm, Blurbs
Sticky Back Canvas
Echo Park, Scoot, 3x4 Journaling Cards
Washi Tape
Brads by Teresa Collins
Echo Park, For the Record 2, Decorative Brads
Used word stickers from Echo Park Scoot Alpha Sticker Sheet
My Mind's Eye, Lost and Found 3, Chipboard Elements
My Mind's Eye, Lost and Found 3, Sticker Accessory Sheet
Bella Blvd, Mr. Boy, Chit Chat, Adhesive Chipboard

No comments:

Post a Comment