Friday, February 22, 2013

LOAD, 213, Day 14, You Are My Home

Today's challenge was to scrap what is home to you and this is quite interesting that this prompt should show up now as a few weeks ago when I flew home from Calgary, Stew picked me up from the airport and I told him, "I'm home now that I'm with you."  So, I immediately knew what to scrap about when Lain talked about this prompt.

Process Video Here:



Date of Photo: May 7, 2011; Date Created: February 17, 2013

Supplies Used:

Paper
Basic Grey Serenade, 6x6 Cardstock (Simon Says Stamp, November 2012 Card Kit)
Black Card Stock, Simon Says Stamp, November 2012 Card Kit


Ink
Versamark
Jenni Bowlin, Paint Daubers in Weathered Wood and Fountain Pen
Momento Dew Drop, Tuxedo Black

Stamps
Technique Tuesday, Studio AE, January 2013, Be Mine
Technique Tuesday, Studio AE, February 2013, Super Fantastic

Embellishments
Washi Tape, Wide, Studio Calico Kit, February 2013
Elle's Studio, You & Me, Little Snippets, Labels
Elle's Studio, You & Me, Tabs
Elle's Studio, You & Me, Large Journaling Tags
Die Cuts, Stash
Floss, Stash
Tim Holtz, Idea-ology, Accoutrements, Shabby

Tools
Glossy Accents
Stampin Up Silver Embossing Powder
Recollections Heart Punch, Super
Recollections Heart Punch, Mini
Paper Shapers, 1 3/4" circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment