Friday, February 22, 2013

LOAD, 213, Day 15, Sounds Like Heaven

Today's challenge was to scrapbook a sound.  I chose to scrapbook about my mother's love for the sound of the ocean.  I used a picture I took at LBI in November of 2011 to document how my mother loved to go to the ocean on the off season, get a room directly on the beach and then she'd leave the doors open but have the heat turned up so she wouldn't freeze - just to hear the sound of the ocean.




Process Video:  Layout starts at 9:00



Date of Photo: November 6, 2011; Created: February 17, 2013

Supplies Used:

Paper
Bo Bunny, Back to Basics, Time Piece Villa
Bo Bunny, Back to Basics, Et Cetera Extra
Bo Bunny, Back to Basics, Gabrielle Fairest

Alphabets
Pink Paislee, Expressions, Cocoa
KI Memories, Icicles, Sand Alphabet

Inks
Momento Dew Drop, Rose Bud

Embellishments
Flair, Flowers, Stash
Flair, Striped, KI Memories, Groovy Badges
Washi: My Mind's Eye, The Sweetest Thing, Tangerine, Together
Enamel Dots, My Mind's Eye for Studio Calico, SCED02
Twine from The Twinery
Flair, Fabulous, Ormolu, Tag Sale
My Mind's Eye, The Sweetest Thing, Tiny Word Stickers, Honey Perfect
My Mind's Eye, The Sweetest Thing, Tiny Word STickers, Tangerine Wonderful
Die Cuts, Amy Tangerine for American Crafts, Sketchbook
Die Cuts, Basic Grey, Fact & Fiction, Die Cut Cardstock and Transparencies
Chipboard: Stash
Doily: Stash

Tools
Stamp, Technique Tuesday, Amazing Moments by Ali Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment