Thursday, February 7, 2013

LOAD, 213, Day 6: Scrap what you Avoid





For Day 6, Lain challenged us to scrapbook an event or topic that we avoid scrapbooking.  I really don't think I have very many of these, but I do have a stack of photos that are waiting to be scrapped that I almost always pass by in order to scrap something else that has caught my eye.  So today I thought I'd tackle some photos in that stack.  The two on the top were photo booth photos taken of me with my nieces GDH and CEH at a family waterpark last summer.

See below for process video



Photos Taken: August 18, 2012
Layout made: February 6, 2013

Supplies Used:

Paper
American Crafts, Dear Lizzy, 5th and Frolic
Glitz, Hello Friend, 6x6 paper pack*

Letters
American Crafts, Thickers, Cinnamon

Embellishments
Sequin Flowers, Stash
Maya Road Kraft Envelopes with Polka Dots*
Simon Says Stamp Mini Hearts*
Pebbles Adhesive Backed Pink Buttons*
Lace Doily*
Jolee's Boutique, Parcel, Crepe Paper Flowers



All supplies marked with the asterisk are from the Simon Says Stamp Card Kit.


No comments:

Post a Comment