Friday, February 22, 2013

LOAD, 213, Day 18, Delicious Mistake

Today, we were challenged to create a layout about a mistake that turned out to be good.  I chose to scrap about a mistake I made with Christmas cookies.  I used the ginger cookie dough for the Hershey Kiss cookies.  It turned out okay, though.  Everyone loved the combination and I ended up making them again three years in a row.

The photo for this layout is from www.itsfordinner.com  I don't have any pictures of the actual cookies I made.  Shocking, I know!  But there was a time in my life that I wasn't the camera obsessed person I am now.




Process Video:



Story is from December 2004, Layout Created: February 18, 2013

Supplies Used

Paper
Pink Polka Dot Paper: Stash
Echo Park, Everyday Eclectic, Kraft Doily
Bo Bunny, Back to Basics, Timepiece Villa

Alphas
Bella Blvd, Sophisticates, Piggy Punch, High Five Alphas

Inks
Momento Dew Drop, Angel Pink
VersaMagic, Dew Drop, Pixie Dust
Bic Mark It, Woodsy Brown

Embellishments
My Mind's Eye, Lost and Found 3, Enamel Dots, Ruby
My Mind's Eye, The Sweetest Thing, Tiny Word Stickers, Lavender About Me
Washi: My Mind's Eye, Lost and Found 3, Ruby
American Crafts, Dear Lizzy, 5th and Frolic, Chipboard Shapes
My Mind's Eye, Indie Chic, Decorative Stickers, Saffron Dreams
Jenni Bowlin, Journaling Cards, Spring Picnic Theme
Cosmo Cricket, Tiny Text
My Mind's Eye, Collectable, Memorable, Perfect, Tiny Word Stickers
Tools
EK Success Border Punch, Scallop Diamond
My Mind's Eye, Collectable Decorative Stamps, Remarkable Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment