Sunday, February 3, 2013

LOAD 213, Day 3, Ordinary Thing, Taken For Granted

The prompt for today gave me fits.  It was to think of something in your life that makes your life better/happier, yet you take for granted - I thought for awhile, talked it over with Stew, talked it over with Shellie (who said that I should scrap the toilet which I thought was a great and funny idea - I mean, seriously, where would we be without indoor plumbing).

I finally decided to scrap about my phone.

Sometimes I can't find it, most of the time it's not even charged, but one of the items in my life that makes my life happier is my phone.  I capture memories with my camera, document them in apps, connect with friends, find interesting things to try out, keep track of what I have to do and when I have to do it.  I waited a long time to finally bite the bullet and get a smart phone and now, I'm not sure why I waited so long.


Process Video:
 


Date of Photo: February 3, 2013
Date Layout Created: February 3, 2013

Products Used:

Pattern Paper
Echo Park, Sweet Summertime:  Whimsy Stripe
Dear Lizzy, 5th and Frolic: Foxy Fairview, Autumn Avenue, Bowtie Boulevard

Embellishments
KI Memories, Doily Dance, Transparency Paper
Washi Tape: Stash
Making Memories, Star Metal Stickers, Silver and Gold
KI Memories, Flourish, Journaling Tags
Pink Paislee, Vintage Vogue Brads
Webster's Pages, Girl Land Sentiments
October Afternoon, Farm Girl, Doo Dads
October After, Midway, Doo Dads
American Crafts, Amy Tangerine, Ready Set Go, Bits

No comments:

Post a Comment