Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Scrapbook Layout: LOAD, Day 6: Sketchy Sunday



Today's LOAD challenge was to use a sketch provided by Lain.  This is my finished product.  I'm not sure how much it follows the sketch, but this is typically how it goes for me.  I'll look at a sketch or something I want to scraplift and then somewhere along the way things go awry and the end product looks nothing like the original inspiration.  I guess that's good in some ways, in others, lifting is supposed to save time, doing it this way, doesn't save a bit of time.

Again no process video since it was the continuation of National Scrapbooking Day (or weekend in my house).

The pictures are from our trip to Eastern Neck National Wildlife Refuge- documenting mom's love of birdwatching.  It was so neat to be working on this layout and have her right next to me to fill in all of the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment