Wednesday, May 2, 2012

LOAD - May 2012

(Originally posted 27 Jan 2012)

So what is LOAD?

LOAD (Layout A Day) is the brain child of Lain Ehmann.  The idea behind LOAD is to create one layout a day for the entire month during which LOAD is running.  Yes, one layout, every day.  Is this insane?  Some might think so - but I certainly don't, okay, maybe a little, but I'm up for the challenge.  Are you?  I'd love any of my friends out there to join me.  You'll find Lain to be encouraging, uplifting, inspiring, and her energy just pops off of the computer screen.  The LOAD community is full of like minded, supportive individuals who believe that preserving their family's memories is vitally important.

If you want to learn more about LOAD - and you should want to learn more about it - head on over to this page.  To find Lain's website click here.

(Update, 02 May 2012:  It's LOAD time again and again I've taken the plunge.  February wasn't the success I hoped it would be, I finished 7 days before traveling derailed the whole thing.  I'm not a quitter though - so I'm trying once more.  I'll be blogging the adventures here and hopefully, will have a videos showing the process for all of my paper layouts.  I'll be traveling some this month and plan to throw my hat in the digital ring - so won't have paper layouts those days - but I will still be sharing my digital layouts.  Are you participating in LOAD?  If so, please share your link, I'd love to see what you're up to.)

1 comment:

  1. What's really fun, is once you get into a groove, you have to slow yourself down, and save your second or third page idea for the next day.
    I LOVE LOAD!

    ReplyDelete