Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Scrapbook Layout: LOAD, Day 5: Ebay Search




Today's LOAD challenge was to go to Ebay, search on your name and use whatever comes up in the search as inspiration for your page.

When I did my search, this is what I found:

I decided to use the gears as the embellishment on my page.  As it was National Scrapbooking Day, Laura and mom came down to scrap with me.  Laura brought her smaller box of pictures and it was this one of WTK and a train set that Laura picked up for him at a yard sale.  A train set that she calls the most annoying thing ever.  I loved how clear the blue of WTK's eyes are in this picture and decided I would steal this picture from Laura and scrap it.  It definitely went with my gear embellishment.

Lots of Echo Park on this page and some Tim Holtz gears.  Lots of scraps.  I cut out stars for a layout I did about GEP earlier this year and on this page I used the negatives of those stars.  Added some short journaling some train themed stickers.  I painted some of the background paper over with white to provide a place for the title.

No process video for this one - I created it while my scrapping girls were here.

1 comment:

  1. Love this the colors,the patterns, and how you did the white under the title. The LOAD thing sounds fun. I love Laine. Tfs!

    ReplyDelete