Sunday, January 13, 2013

Welcome to 2013

Hey Guys!

It feels like forever since I've updated this blog.  In reality it has been about a month and a half.  In thinking back over that time, I see wonderful memories of family and holiday traditions.  It was a very busy holiday season and I loved every minute of it.  So, you'll forgive me for neglecting my little creative space on the web for that time.

I'm happy to say that there are some cool things coming here in 2013.  I really want to make my scrapping and my updating of this blog more of a regular thing.  With that, two big things are happening.  One, I'll be moving this blog to my new website.  I hope to have it ready by February 1st for the start of LOAD.  The other thing is that I want to start blogging here on a more scheduled basis.  What that means is that every Monday you can expect to find a post documenting my journey doing project life.  On Wednesdays, there won't be many words, but you will find a layout share, and on Friday, you'll find a process video showing you a layout I've made recently.  That's three posts a week minimum and I hope from time to time you see more than that.  Like in February - you should see a post a day as I try one more time to actually complete LOAD. 

There are a couple of other things that I'll be working on throughout the year:  1.  Learning to use my sewing machine  2.  Learning to use my camera  3.  Learning to do digital scrapping while I'm on the road. 

All of that should keep me busy and I'm excited about it.

I'll see you guys back here tomorrow for the first post about Project Life.


No comments:

Post a Comment