Monday, January 21, 2013

Project Life Monday, Week 2, 2013

Welcome to week 2 of Project Life, 2013.  This week I used the Happy Little Moments, Photo Freedom collection from Echo Park.  I love the colors of this collection.  I was in a hurry this week to get these layouts done as I'm off to Calgary for a week and had to find time for this during my husband's big birthday weekend.

For the little time I had to spend on it, I think it turned out pretty well.  Having a cohesive collection such as this Photo Freedom collection really helped in making things easy.

This video goes through the collection and the creation of my title card.  I'll warn you, it is completely unedited, so you'll get to see me create these layouts on the fly without the luxury of deletions or voice overs.  The stream of consciousness thoughts are pretty insane - I think.



This video goes through the layout itself.



And photos:

Left Side

 Insert Front
 Insert Back
 Right Side









1 comment:

  1. Do you really have that much washi tape?? I'm impressed. LOL

    ReplyDelete