Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Project Life Monday

....but it's errr Wednesday.  Yeah, sorry about that.  One of the tips I offer in the following video deals with letting go of perfection if you're going to stay up to date on Project Life.  With this video - I was stuck in that perfectionist web.  I apologize for how the screen captures came out - I'm still trying to figure that out and will, some day soon, but before it turned into next week and I was two posts behind on Project Life, I wanted to get this one posted.

The following video offers you my tips on how to capture your Project Life memories.  I'm by no means an expert, but these are the things that I find work for me.  I hope you find something that will help you and if you have any other questions about my process, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks for watching.




Links as mentioned in the video:

The Lily Pad

Marcy Penner Project Life Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment