Saturday, January 19, 2013

Miscellaneous Layout Share: Gorgeous Grin


Date Layout Created: September 26, 2012


Supplies Used:

Paper
Echo Park, This and That: Border Strips, Tickets Please, Dots and Plaids, Signs, Numbers, Primer
Lily Bee Design, Memorandum: Pay Day
Teal Cardstock: Stash

Letter Stickers
Thickers, Chipboard: Cupboard

Stickers
My Mind's Eye, The Sweetest Thing, Bell Blue Smile
Echo Park, This and That, Element Stickers
My Mind's Eye, Indie Chic
Echo Park, This and That, Layered Chipboard
Yellow Flags: Stash
Black Scallop Border: Stash

Labels
Elle's Studio, Lil' Snippets, Tiny Life Labels
My Mind's Eye, The Sweetest Thing, Honey, One of a Kind
My Mind's Eye, The Sweetest Thing, Lavender, Fabulous

Embellishments
Brads: My Mind's Eye, Lost and Found Two, Breeze, Everywhere
Ribbon: Stash
Rub Ons
Hambly Screen Prints, Family Portraits


Tools
Martha Stewart Circle Cutter
Marvy
Recollections, 3.5" scalloped circle punch

1 comment: