Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Process Video: Fun


You can watch the process video here:



Layout created: November 17, 2012
Date of Pictures: September 30, 2012

Supplies Used:

Paper
My Mind's Eye, Everyday Fun:  Remember This
My Mind's Eye, Everyday Fun: In Print
My Mind's Eye, Be Loved:  Sweet Hearts
My Mind's Eye, Lost and Found Two: Sunshine, "Lovely"

Alphabet
Cosmo Cricket: Ready Set Chip, Hello Yello

Embellishments
My Mind's Eye, Everyday Fun: Chipboard Elements
Recollections: Tickets
My Mind's Eye, Lost and Found 3: Oliver, Decorative Brads
My Mind's Eye, Lost and Found 2: Sunshine, Forever Label Stickers
Canvas Home Basics: Tags and Ties Round, Kraft
Studio Calico Wood Veneers: Speech Bubbles, Potty People and Circles
My Mind's Eye, Lost and Found 3, Oliver, Sticker Accessory Sheet
Art-C, Twist and Tie, ATC 308, Black Noir

Tools
Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
Paper Shapers, 1 3/8" circle punch

Ink
StazOn: Jet Black
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Mustard Seed
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Black Soot
Jenni Bowlin Paint Dauber: Lemon Drop

Stamps
Lily Bee Design, Autumn Spice

No comments:

Post a Comment