Monday, November 5, 2012

November Series, Layout Rewind, Day 5: A Bit of Exploring and More of Those Kids

 The "at the zoo" border is the first cut file I ever did on the silhouette.  This layout makes me cringe.  Those stickers on the second page.  Sigh and the journaling isn't straight.  I learned from this layout that sometimes you just have to put the memories on paper and let it go.


 

 Love this layout.  Masking using Tim Holtz masks.  Found a way to use that ugly circle paper.  Embossed and inked the dark brown paper in the back.  Used mosaic tiles down the side and chain. 


This layout reminds me of the need for a ribbon iron (which I now thankfully own.)  Otherwise, I like this layout.



 The tired falling off from the title was Stew's idea.


Couldn't believe the number of people who commented on this page and said they liked it.  The teeth came printed on the paper.  Simple page but tells the story.


One of the favorite pages I've ever made.  Love all of the texture and the mix of color and the use of the transparency.


Love this picture of Steve holding a picture of my mom making the same face.  This layout is special because of the memories - the design doesn't matter.


Layouts created July 2010
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 (Layout made with Betsy Tuma, digital scrapbooking kit: Eloquent Autumn - free at twopeasinabucket.com)

2 comments:

  1. The barbed wire is AWESOME!!! Love the pic of sleeping kids...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Godfather of Pre K CUTE TITLE.lol cool layout

    ReplyDelete