Sunday, November 4, 2012

November Series, Layout Rewind, Day 4: Gotta Love the Kids


This layout I made using one of PAM's toys.  It's a bunny that you use to teach kids to tie their shoes.  I cut the bunny out and then where the holes are added embroidery floss.  The eggs and baskets were stamped and then cut out.  I don't know what I was doing with the white ink at the top of the page.  Live and Learn...


A list of funny phrases GEP used.


Took this design idea off of the package of Autumn Leaves' stamps.


Used DCWV paper and some gold embossing on grunge board.  Framed the pictures with double sided tape and poured on the embossing powder.  Heat set to make the frames.



I don't remember where I found the idea to use a circle template to add a decorative element with floss, but this is not my idea, just something I saw on line and thought was awesome.  First flower cluster used on a layout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Layout made with Betsy Tuma, digital scrapbooking kit: Eloquent Autumn - free at twopeasinabucket.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment