Monday, March 11, 2013

New Series, Kill The Kit (KTK), February 2013, What are we Working With (WRWWW)

I just recently subscribed to the Studio Calico scrapbooking kit.  In the past, when I've had subscriptions to kits, I've allowed the kits to pile up in an area of my scraproom never to be seen or heard from again.  I'm determined to not let this happen, so on Thursday, when I got the notification that my kit for March was going to be delivered that day, I decided I needed to have a marathon scrapping session to use up the February kit and thus, Kill The Kit was born.  I intend to do this every month and we'll see how it goes.

In the video below you can see what I had left as I started my marathon scrapping session.  In the next few posts, I'll be sharing all of the layouts I made during this session and I'll finish up with a video of what's left.

Hope this inspires you to get those kits out of their boxes and into your books.


No comments:

Post a Comment