Saturday, March 2, 2013

LOAD, 213, Day 23, I'm One of a Kind

The prompt today was to scrapbook a layout that is all you.  One of the things I love about scrapbooking is shopping (don't we all!); however, I'm not always looking for the latest and greatest.  I love a great deal.  To scrapbook a page that is all me, means to use a combination of the old and the new and make a layout that appeals to me even if it doesn't follow the hottest trends.


Process Video:



Creation Time: 2.5 hours
Date of Photo: February 2013
Creation Date: February 26, 2013

Supplies Used:

Paper
Heidi Swapp, Lovely Grid
Heidi Swapp, Runway, Dots
Heidi Swapp, Carefree, Flowering Vine
Heidi Swapp, Carefree, Hearts

Alphabets
Cosmo Cricket, Tiny Type Letter Stickers
American Crafts Thickers, Jewelry Box

Ink
Distress Ink, Black Soot

Stamps
Office Depot, Roller Date Stamp
EK Success, Happy Birthday, Roller Stamp

Embellishments
Heidi Grace, Die Cut Accents, Day
Flower Sequins, Stash
Heidi Swapp, Lost Love, Die Cuts

No comments:

Post a Comment