Sunday, March 3, 2013

LOAD, 213, Day 26, Winner

Today's prompt was to scrap about a family made holiday.  Well, Stew's family has certainly turned the Super Bowl into a holiday.  There's good food, awesome commentary on the game and the commercials and even some friendly (or not so friendly) competition.  This year, I won the question game and got my very own championship football.  I mean, I beat guys who have 15 to 20 fantasy football teams and it wasn't even close.  It was a blow out!!!!  I'm not bragging or anything, oh no, not me!

Process Video:



Date of Photo: February 25, 2013
Creation Date: February 28, 2013
Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes

Supplies Used:

Paper
We R Memory Keepers, Designer Scrapbook Pad, MVP

Ink
Memento Dew Drop, Tuxedo Black
Sharpie, Fine Point, Black

Alphas
We R Memory Keepers, Designer Scrapbook Pad, MVP

Stamps
Office Depot Roller Date Stamp
TPC, Football
TPC, Valedictorian

Embellishments
7gypsies, Flea Market, Mini Label Stickers
7gypsies, ATC Stickers, Family
Basic Grey, Hey Boy, Stickers
Little Yellow Bicycle, Get Your Game On, Tear Out Ticket Book
Buttons, Stash
My Mind's Eye, Lost and Found 2, Layered Stickers, Rosy, Everything
Basic Grey, Hey You, Designer Chipboard Stickers
My Mind's Eye, Lost and Found 3, Enamel Dots, Oliver
Ranger Inkssentials, #8 size, manila tag

Tools
Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher

No comments:

Post a Comment