Monday, May 20, 2013

Layout Share: You Light Up My World

Process Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZShoJ8TQ48

Date of Photo: March 30, 2013
Date Created: May 12, 2013
Time to Create: 1 hour and 10 minutes

Supplies Used:

Paper
My Mind's Eye, My Girl, Flutterby
Basic Grey, Paper Cottage, 6x6 paper pad
Pink Cardstock, Bazzill
Aqua Cardstock, Bazzill
My Mind's Eye, My Girl, Multi Plaid
My Mind's Eye, Collectable, Unforgettable

Alphabets
Doodlebug Design, Teensy Type, Bumblebee
American Crafts, Thickers, Macaw

Tools
EK Success, Double Embossed Scallop Punch

Ink
Memento, Dew Drop, Rose Bud
Color Box, Chalk Ink, Black Bird

Stamp
American Craft, Dear Lizzy, Roller Phrase Stamp
American Craft, Amy Tangerine, Roller Date Stamp

Embellishments
Webster's Pages, Quick Pick, 3 Heart Pins
Webster's Pages, New Beginnings, Sentiments, Mini Messages
Sassafras, Indie, Journal Tags
Webster's Pages, Allison Kreft, Composition and Color, Cardstock Stickers
Making Memories, Variety Embellishment Pack
My Mind's Eye, Miss Caroline, Fiddlesticks, Story, Sticker labels
Elle's Studio, Serendipity, Tidbits
My Mind's Eye, Collectable, Memorable, Perfect, Tiny Word Stickers
My Mind's Eye, Miss Caroline, Dolled Up, Day Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment