Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Layout Share: With Gratitude (Thank You Kristie)

A follower of my blog wrote me one day after hearing that I needed some Stampin Dimensionals.  She asked if she could send me some, I said, "Sure!" What she sent me blew me away.  If you're looking for a Stampin Up Demonstrator, I would recommend Kristie.

My Thank You Video:



The Layout I made using the wonderful products she sent:



Not a Process Video, but an explanation:



Date of Photo: April 17, 2013
Date Created: April 17, 2013

Supplies Used:

Paper
Basic Grey, Paper Cottage 6x6 paper pad (1)
Stampin Up Sycamore Street Designer Paper*

Alphabets
Sn@p Studio, Sn@p Stickers, Type Set
Basic Grey, Green at Heart, Micro Mono Stickers

Ink
Stampin Up, Early Espresso*
Stampin Up, Pacific Point*
Stampin Up, Cherry Cobbler*

Stamps
Fiskars, Gracias Merci Grazie
Stampin Up, A Round Array*

Tools
EK Success, Double Embossed Scallop Border Punch
EK Success, 1 inch circle punch
Stampin Up, 7/8" scallop circle punch*

Embellishments
Washi: My Mind's Eye, Decorative Tape Set, Red and Turquoise
Button: Bella Blvd, Button Market, Fruit Punch
My Mind's Eye, The Sweetest Thing, Honey, Perfect, Tiny Word Stickers
Jillibean Soup, Soup Labels, Journaling II
My Mind's Eye, The Sweetest Thing, Tangerine, Happy, Label Stickers
My Mind's Eye, Miss Caroline, Fiddlesticks, Story, Sticker Labels
Natural Khaki, #10, Large Envelope (1)
Hearts: Stash
Elle's Studio, You and Me, Tabs
Chipboard Arrows, Stash
Butterflies, Stash

1: Part of Simon Says Stamp card kit
*supplies sent to me from Kristie

No comments:

Post a Comment