Monday, October 21, 2013

Layout Share: Oh Brother

(On the final layout, I've removed that layering waffle paper that appears on the bottom.)

Process video

Supplies Used

Paper
Stampin Up, Waffle Paper, White
My Mind's Eye, Lime Twist, Out of the Blue, Remember, Dots Paper
Grey Cardstock, Studio Calico Kit, May 2013
Scraps, Studio Calico Kits, February 2013 through May 2013
Studio Calico, Hex

Alphabets
American Crafts, Thickers, Fellow
My Mind's Eye, Lime Twist, Out of the Blue, Playful Alphabet

Ink
Stampin Up, Basic Grey
Martha Stewart, Permanent Pen, Aloe

Tools
We R Memory Keepers, Corner Chomper

Stamp
Cocoa Daisy, June 2013

Embellishment
Washi Tape, Studio Calico Kit Club, May 2013
My Mind's Eye, The Sweetest Thing, Lavender, Reason's Why, Washi Tape
My Mind's Eye, Collectable, Unforgettable Story, Label Stickers
Basic Grey, Hey You, Stickers
Basic Grey, Hipster, Tape Strips

No comments:

Post a Comment